I think we can all agree that we are creatures of habit, and the same goes for my make-up department. Once you find the products that really work, we tend to stick by what we know... don't we? I've been a loyal Bobbi customer since I started wearing make-up, and that's where I buy the majority of my products. So, here are my top 10 make-up miracles!!
1. Foundation Stick - Shade Sand. I am starting with this because it is absolutely my number one product! I was introduced to this when I went for my bridal make-up session with Bobbi Brown and they told me that this would give me great coverage, photograph really well and also not feel like I'm wearing it. They were so right, and I have worn this every day since!
2. Concealer - Shade Warm Beige. This little concealer stick has been going for so many years! They don't even do concealer sticks anymore so I've linked the most similar textured one. I know most make-up products have a sell buy date... but that doesn't tend to bother me. This is just as good ow as it was when I bought it and it' still going strong!
3. Bronzer - Shade Golden Light. I've been wearing this same bronzer for years. It's a lovely shade and gives you that soft, natural glow with out looking a shade of orange.
4. Blusher - Shade Pretty Pink. This blusher looks so much brighter here than it does once it's on your cheeks, which I find with a lot of Bobbi blushers. Such a lovely strong colour but blends so evenly on the apples of your cheeks to create a subtle rosy look.
5. Eye Shadow Primer - This again was bought in preparation for my wedding day. I did everything I could to make my make-up last all day long, which it did! I don't wear eye shadow everyday, but when I do, I apply this just before and let it sink it. It definitely hold's on to that eye shadow a lot longer that you bare skin does.
6. Eye Shadow Palette - Shade Shimmering Sands. This was a limited edition eye shadows et with Kate Upton and when I saw it I fell in love with all the shades (I have linked something similar). There is something for every occasion both summer and winter which made me think it would certainly get a lot of use.
7. Eye Shadow Stick - Shade Golden Bronze. I swear by this! Its so quick and easy to use for such an effective look. I usually just use it to draw a thick line just above my lashes but also looks great over a pale shimmery eye shadow and then just smudged in with your finger. Perfect when time is limited!
8. Eye Opening Mascara - This mascara actually came as a freebie in a recent order of mine and I'm so pleased it did. I have used it ever since and it also seems to be lasting rather a long time. I'll be sure to buy the full size version as soon as this runs outs!
9. Lipsticks - Shades (from left to right) Shell, Coral Pink & Uber Pink. Possibly my favourite make-up product to buy. I love a new lippy and Bobbi have the perfect range! Can you tell I love the coral shades? You can never have to many!
10. Lip and Cheek Creme - Shade Calypso Coral. This is so handy!! It's a couple of years old, not that you can tell, but I have linked the current version of it. I keep it it my handbag at all times as it doubles up as lip colour and blush. A handbag essential!
I have so enjoyed writing and photographing this post, it makes me want to do a lot more beauty! I hope you've enjoyed it!