For the most perfect Christmas day you'll need a few luxury's to get you by. If there are kids in the house you'll be sure to have a very early wake up call. A busy day all round with family and festivities... it's key to pamper your self through out! Here are a few things that make my Christmas comfortable and relaxing.
1. LAURA MERCIA Coconut Milk
2. JOHN LEWIS Mistletoe
3. ACCESSORIZE Suedette Mule Slippers
4. JOHN LEWIS Cosy Cotton Dressing Gown
5. MARKS AND SPENCER Abel Charlot Brut
6. CHLOE Signature Eau De Toilette
7. THE WHITE COMPANY Winter Signature Candle
8. ACCESSORIZE Zig Zag Eternity Ring
9. ESSIE 'Spin The Bottle' Nude Nail Varnish
10. BOBBI BROWN Hydrating Cleanser
The Laura Mercia coconut milk is the most amazing thing you will ever smell! My Mum gave a pot to me on my wedding morning along with the bath gel and I feel it's too special to use every day, so every now and then I use them and it truly does feel like a luxury!
The Bobbi Brown hydrating cleanser I also bought as a pre wedding treat for myself and again it smells amazing!! You don't need much of it and it has all sorts of healthy sounding ingredients including avocado oil. When mine runs out I will one hundred percent be replacing it!
My last favourite from the above list is The White Company Christmas candle. Not necessarily from there but I love a Christmas candle or diffuser. It's the best way to fill your home with the scent of Christmas especially in the lead up.
I'm too excited for Christmas after this post, and the count down stands at: 10 days!